Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Solutions
Our Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Solutions (VDI) allow your company’s IT admins to centrally manage thin client machines, improving both IT admin and end-user experiences.
A virtual desktop infrastructure will improve your team’s speed, efficiency, your corporate data security, and allow any software update or additional installation to be made on your centralised servers, then pushed out to the whole infrastructure.
We provide your team with “access anywhere” capabilities, while still keeping the familiar desktop experience, and making sure your organization’s security is kept at high level. Your organization’s sensitive data will be kept in a safe, secure data center, and not on the end-user’s machine, where it can be destroyed, stolen, or lost.
Benefits of our virtual desktop infrastructure:
- Set up new desktops in just a few minutes, unlike a few hours with the traditional system.
- Increased data security due to data centralization
- Software compatibility issues are reduced
- Reduced IT support costs
- Get your team working “on the move”
- End-user’s PC runs more efficiently, and lasts longer
Please contact us to see how we can help you with our Virtual Desktop Infrastructure solutions.